We are always happy to hear from any photographers, fashion designers and illustrators. Below you will find the submission guidelines for each category. Any writers interested please check this section.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the label ‘Editorial submission for Chasseur Magazine’ . NOTE that we only accept submissions for the editorials featured on our website.
- All work must be unpublished including blogs and social network sites.
- A minimum of 6 photos is required. These must be part of a coherent story/theme with a variation of outfits.
- You grant CHASSEUR Magazine the right to use your submitted work for promotional use in relation to CHASSEUR Magazine.
- By submitting you are granting CHASSEUR Magazine unrestricted non-exclusive right to use it now and in the future.
- Submitting your work does not guarantee that you will be featured in the magazine.
- You can submit more than one editorial.
- You can use websites such as www.wetransfer.com to send them over. Each editorial should come with a separate file (.doc,.txt,.pdf) including all team and wardrobe credits.
- Briefly introduce your brand. If you are keen on collaborating for any upcoming editorials, please state so.
- Include 5-10 samples of your work. Photos can be in low-res as long as there is a website where we can review all pieces.
- Include 5-10 samples of your work.
Due to the high volume of submissions, we are unable to provide specific feedback if you are not selected. We will review everything and if we are interested we will get back to you within a week from your submission.